Advances in technology keep vehicles on the road longer than ever with good car maintenance and auto body repair extending the life and safety of your vehicle. Just because your car has a lot of miles, doesn’t mean it has to look like it!
So, even though today’s technology and quality makes it possible to drive your vehicle longereven after it’s paid forif it has reached 75,000 miles, it’s time to be a little more pro-active with vehicle maintenance and expert auto body repair. Along with a good mechanic at a trustworthy auto shop for the insides of your car, it’s important to find a professional technician at an auto body repair shop for the outside of your car!
Consider these 5 tips to help vehicle owners select a reliable auto body repair shop:
1. Training and certification: Have the technicians been trained, certified, or recognized by a board for auto body repair shops or the vehicle manufacturer?
2. Tools and equipment: Does the equipment meet, or exceed, the standard set by the car’s manufacturer or certifying agency for auto body repair shops?
3. Type of parts: Does the auto body repair shop install salvage/used parts or aftermarket parts to save money, or do they stick only to OEM parts? Warranty coverage could be affected depending on the type of part installed.
4. Insurance referrals: Insurance referrals are no guarantee of “quality”. Function, safety, appearance, and durability must be restored. Poor quality repairs may only be evident as the vehicle ages, or if it involved in another crash.
5. Manufacturer referrals: Some car manufacturers have collision repair certification programs and authorized auto body shops can be found on their websites. These shops need to re-certify regularly, be trained on the latest vehicles and repair technology, and meet very stringent standards.
To keep your vehicle running strong and looking good well beyond its high-mileage and age, it is important to not only take care of the internal working mechanics, but to also keep the outside looking new and clean.
Looking for a trustworthy auto body repair shop? Contact our technicians at Automall Autobody or go online to for more information. We will be pleased to take care of your vehicle and provide you with honest and professional services. Our auto body repair shop serves vehicle owners in Henderson, NV and surrounding communities.